KIDS COUNT Webinar Recording: Creating Opportunity for Families
The Casey Foundation hosted a Nov. 12 webinar on our new KIDS COUNT policy report, Creating Opportunity for Families: A Two-Generation Approach. The session highlighted ways the public, nonprofit and private sectors can work together to help equip the 10 million low-income families with young kids in the United States with the tools they need to move out of poverty and thrive.
- Roderick L. Bremby, commissioner, Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Karen Crompton, president and CEO, Voices for Utah Children
- Patrice Cromwell, director of strategic initiatives, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Ron Haskins, senior fellow in economic studies, The Brookings Institution
- Laura Speer, associate director for policy reform and advocacy, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
If you weren’t able to join us, you can access the recording and view the presentation below.